Not much to report at this time due to traveling. No drama reported with Hemie while I was away so that is good. I’m still thinking about the tough questions and trying to get some other areas of life sorted out too.
I have made 1 decision, though, and that is to get Hemie seen by a well-known chiropractic vet. He’s quite pricey but comes very highly recommended. Even if I ultimately decide Hemie isn’t the right horse for me, as his owner it is my responsibility to ensure he is feeling his best. After all, he had a rotational fall. Plus it was also suggested by a well-respected trainer. I sure do hope he will benefit from it, though!
Thanks again to everyone for the positive vibes and messages sent my way. Its greatly appreciated.