Sorry for the delay but finally here’s the XC schooling recap! Overall it was GREAT!!
- Warm up stadium fences were awesome.
- Hannah was totally game for XC.
- For the most part I kept my cool.
- I did lose my nerve at several fences, and Hannah completely took care of us!
- We got through ditches, banks, water, and terrain all without issue.
Overall I’m proud of myself for getting back out there and overcoming my nerves. I’m so impressed with Hannah and how she took care of us. Several times she could have easily just refused or dodged out, but she didn’t. I could tell she appreciated it when I rode properly, but she didn’t get upset when I was tense and riding poorly. She was a fantastic partner. And at her first XC outing! She’s a keeper, that’s for sure.